The silk sarees have been a well-known attire in an Indian women’s wardrobe. These sarees symbolize Indian culture, ethics and tradition. Silk sarees give a delicate and feminine feel to women. There is more than one reason why every woman should have these sarees in their wardrobe. Banarasi silk sarees are delicate and provide a feminine feel to the wearer. The moment someone drapes them, they look chic and graceful.
Banarasi sarees are some of the most beautiful fabrics for women. If there is an upcoming wedding in your family, choose a Banarasi silk saree for the wedding to look and feel amazing. This exquisite range of sarees is a must-have for different functions and celebrations. Banarasi sarees are known for their glossy texture, intricate pattern, and brilliant designs. If there is any fabric that brings natural grace, it is silk. Nothing shines more brightly than silk sarees when draped with perfect accessories. When we talk about choosing a saree that radiates charm and sensuality, they come to mind instantly. These sarees have the power to stand out in the crowd. They are different from others because of their dazzling beauty, charisma, and artwork. If you are fascinated by silk sarees, you must have a couple of them in your wardrobe.
The history of Indian silk is as old as 1000 to 300 B.C when silk was introduced to India by the Mughal Empire. Silk saree is an amalgamation of two different cultures, the Mughals and Indian. They are known as Banarasi sarees because they are from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh. They are among some of the best silk sarees found in India and are ideal for parties, weddings, festivals, and parties. Get as many varieties of silk sarees and be prepared to adorn them to almost any occasion of your choice. Its heavy embroidery and bright colours will accentuate your look.
It takes around 15 to 30 days to make a Banarasi saree. Usually, two- to -three workers weave sarees in a different process. An artist sketches on graph paper with colour concepts to create punch cards to select the final design. In this process, different colours and threads knit the perforated cards. Then the perforated cards are paddled with the right colours and patterns to be picked by the main weave. These designs are complex and adorable at the same time. Today when you shop sarees, you will find out about the different types of these sarees.
1. Pure silk- These plain sarees contain glossy and pure silk threads that give them a shiny texture. Usually, they are perfect as bridal silk sarees.
2. Organza- It is one of the popular fabrics nowadays, intricately designed and woven into brocade with motifs and patterns. These sarees are woven with gold-coated silver threads and silk yarn to create the zari style.
3. Shattir- This material can create some exclusive saree designs. These designs are popular with the rich and elite.
4. Jangla - Some oldest varieties of sarees still have fondness among women due to their colourful silk threads. They are distinctive because of their vegetation motifs. And this makes them unique from other varieties also.
5. Cutwork- They are somewhat similar to the jamdani styled sarees. They contain popular floral motifs of beautiful flowers like jasmine, marigold flowers, creepers and leaves. They are affordable too.
These pretty styles and designs make silk sarees an obvious choice for women. Their intricate design and method of production make them exclusive sarees for women. So, if you are one of them and need to buy some exquisite style and design of sarees, you should consider them and order your favourite one online today!